15 Things A Guy Can Say To Make A Girl Fall Madly In Love
TheFrisky.com: Sometimes I think it’s a shame that men don’t know how easy it could be to make us to fall truly, madly, deeply in love … just by saying the right thing every now and then. Of course, they’d have to mean it. But that’s just a minor detail. After the jump, some real zingers that would send us to La La Land if we ever heard them. Add yours in the comments. A girl can dream, can’t she?
1. Let’s talk this thing out.
2. I am a gourmet chef and I need someone to taste my food forever.
3. I’ll pick you up on Saturday night at 8.
4. I’ve never understood the appeal of casual sex. It’s so overrated.
5. I watered your succulents.
6. I love shopping. Wanna swing by Anthropologie and CB2?
7. Baby, please, can I go down on you for just a little longer?
8. I heard you mention once that peonies are your favorite flower, so I’m getting them for you every week when they’re in season. Which starts in early May. I looked it up!
9. I DVRed a few things you might like: “The Real Housewives,” “The Bachelor,” “Jersey Shore,” and “My Strange Addiction.”
10. Don’t worry, it’s blizzarding outside. I’ll walk our little dog.
11. I love how sexually experienced you are.
12. What size shoe are you? I saw a pair of Louboutins I think you’ll really love.
13. You looked a little PMSy, so I baked you chocolate chip cookies and rented “Bridget Jones’ Diary.”
14. Sleep as late as you want. I’ll bring you breakfast in bed.
15. Let me tell you how I feel about you.
Thanks TheFrisky.com! Now I know exactly what NOT to say
About the Author
- Related Randomness